List Price: $8/user/month. Discounted Price: $7.70/user/month = $92.40/user/year.
Subscription Period: 1 Year
Our Platinum Customers receive additional discounts.
Best messaging and calendaring plan accessible from PCs, the Web and mobile devices with advanced archiving, compliance and integrated voicemail capabilities.
- Large mailboxes: Each user gets 50 GB of mailbox storage and can send messages up to 150 MB in size.
- Outlook support: Users can connect supported versions of Outlook to Exchange Online, so they can use the rich client application they already know.
- Web-based access: For web-client access, Outlook on the web provides a premium browser-based experience that matches the look and feel of the full Outlook client.
- Outlook app: Get more done on your phone and tablet with the Outlook app for iOS and Android.
- Inbox management: Stay focused on the most important messages with Clutter, which applies machine learning to clean up your inbox and set up rules that match the way you work.
- Document collaboration: Save attachments directly to OneDrive for Business with just one click and share the link to the file—right from Outlook on the web.
- Groups: Simplify collaboration with Office 365 Groups, which lets teams self-organize, work together across tools and devices, and build upon the expertise of others.
- Shared calendar and contacts: Compare calendars to schedule meetings and access collaboration features, including shared calendars, groups, the global address list, external contacts, tasks, conference rooms, and delegation capabilities.
- Third-party apps for Outlook: Spend less time switching between apps with an extension model that allows third-party web applications easy plug-in access for both Outlook and Outlook on the web.
- Security: Every mailbox is protected with premier anti-malware and anti-spam protection via Exchange Online Protection.
- In-Place Archive: Keep your inbox clean by automatically moving old messages to an In-Place Archive.
- In-Place Hold: Use In-Place Hold to preserve deleted and edited mailbox items from users' primary mailboxes and In-Place Archives.
- Unlimited storage: Take advantage of unlimited storage (50 GB of storage in the user's primary mailbox, plus unlimited storage in the user's In-Place Archive).
- Hosted voicemail: Take advantage of hosted Unified Messaging services that provide call answering, a dial-in user interface, and company automated attendant capabilities.
Enjoy bigger and more reliable mailboxes
Exchange Online helps protect your information with advanced capabilities. Anti-malware and anti-spam filtering protect mailboxes. Data loss prevention capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people. Globally redundant servers, premier disaster recovery capabilities and a team of security experts monitoring Exchange Online around the clock safeguard your data. And with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement, you can count on your email always being up and running.
Stay in control
Maintain control Maintain control over your environment while gaining the advantage of hosting your email on Microsoft servers. Manage your organization efficiently with the Exchange admin center, an easy-to-use, web-based interface. Run In-Place eDiscovery across Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business data from a single interface through the eDiscovery Center. Tooltip Icon With mobile device policies, you can create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remove confidential company data from lost phones. And IT-level phone support is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Easy to use and maintain
It’s easier than ever to provide your users with the business email they need to stay productive. Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining your system. Give your users an In-Place Archive, so they can keep all their important data in one place. And provide them with anywhere access to email, calendar, and contacts on all major browsers and across devices. Integration with Outlook means they’ll enjoy a rich, familiar email experience with offline access.