List Price: $12.50/user/month. Discounted Price: $11.90/user/month = $142.80/user/year.
Subscription Period: 1 Year
Our Platinum Customers receive additional discounts.
Office 365 Business Premium
For businesses with 1 to 300 users that need the latest desktop version of Office, plus anywhere access to email, file sharing, and online conferencing.
Subscribed Offer Detail
Subscription Period : 1 Year
Billing Frequency : 1 Month
- Office suite: Always have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Skype for Business
- Office on PCs, tablets, and phones: Enjoy a fully installed Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets, iPad® and Android™ tablets, and most mobile devices. Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones.
- Email and calendars: Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or from a web browser using the Outlook Web App. Get a 50 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 150 MB.
- Online conferencing: Host online meetings with audio and video using one-click screen sharing and HD video conferencing.
- Instant messaging and Skype connectivity: Connect with other Skype for Business users via instant message, voice calls, and video calls, and let people know your availability with your online status. Share presence, IM, and audio calling with Skype users.
- Corporate social network: Yammer collaboration software and business applications allow your employees to connect with the right people, share information across teams, and organize around projects so they can go further, faster.
- Office Online: Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from a browser.
- Professional digital storytelling: With Sway, a new Office 365 app, you can easily create engaging, interactive web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, trainings and more—right from your phone, tablet, or browser. Sways are easy to share and look great on any screen.
- File storage and sharing: OneDrive for Business provides 1 TB of storage for each user for virtually anywhere access to their documents. Share files with others inside and outside your organization, control who can see and edit each file, and easily sync files with PCs/Macs and devices.
- Team sites: Enable easy access and sharing of documents with 10 GB baseline storage plus 500 MB of storage per user.
- Search and discovery: Stay in the know. Search and discover content across Office 365 based on personalized insights. Office Delve is the first experience to be powered by Office Graph, a collection of analyzed signals or insights derived from each user’s behavior and relationships to content, topics, and contacts.
Store, sync, and share files simply
Always have the latest version of files
Having your files stored online makes it easy to store, organize, and share them, so you can work on documents with teammates, share reports with business partners, or connect with customers. Your files are always up to date, so everyone has access to the latest version.
Get room for all your files
With 1 TB of personal document storage, you can store all your files online and access them anywhere from your PC/Mac or your iOS, Android™, or Windows device.
Share with anyone you choose
You can share files inside and outside your company. You always control access.
Share internally and externally
You control access to files
In our networked world, file sharing isn’t restricted to inside the office. But inside or out, you control who sees and edits each file. And you can create, edit, and review with others to avoid back-and-forth hassles and save time in the process.
Work together on the same file
No more emailing documents around and losing track of the latest version. Easily add, respond to, and track comments and status updates on one version of the document.
The power of social networking
Social networking enhances collaboration and sparks innovation. Get updates on documents and sites delivered automatically.
Stay connected wherever you are
Always up to date, wherever you access it
Office 365 syncs emails, calendars, and contact information across your devices in real time. So it’s up to date, no matter what device is in your hand.
Scheduling made simple
Shared calendars let you see when people are free or busy at any time. Scheduling is easy and-as much as possible-hassle free. From anywhere.
Safeguard your mobile data
If you lose your phone, don't panic. With Office 365, you can wipe your data from it remotely to prevent unauthorized access to your information.
Your Office goes with you
Use your familiar tools anywhere
Office 365 provides applications you’re familiar with and files that are always accessible, always up to date. So online or off, at your desk or on the go, from your PC/Mac or your iOS, Android™, or Windows device, you can get to what you need, when and where you need it.
Get the full Office desktop
With many Office 365 plans, you can install the latest full Office applications on your devices, so you can work offline or online.
Manage it all simply
Office 365 applications stay up to date and are simple to use and manage, giving you more time to focus on your work.