List Price: $8/user/month. Discounted Price: $7.60/user/month = $91.20/user/year.
Subscription Period: 1 Year
Our Platinum Customers receive additional discounts.
Office 365 Enterprise E1
For businesses that need communication and collaboration tools and the ability to read and do lightweight editing of documents with Office Online.
Subscription Offer Detail
Subscription Period : 1 Year - Our discounted price of $7.25 is per month. Select the number of users.
- Email and calendars: Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or from a web browser using Outlook Web App. Get a 50 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 150 MB.
- Online Meetings: Host online meetings with audio, HD video, and web conferencing over the Internet. Join meetings with a single touch or click from the smartphone, tablet, or PC of your choice.
- Meeting Broadcast : Broadcast Skype for Business meetings on the Internet to up to 10,000 people who can attend in a browser on nearly any device. Optionally include Bing Pulse for real-time polling and sentiment tracking, and Yammer, to enable dialogue during the broadcast.
- Instant messaging and Skype connectivity: Connect with other Skype and Skype for Business users via instant message, voice calls, and video calls, and let people know your availability with your online status.
- File storage and sharing : OneDrive for Business gives each user 1 TB of personal cloud storage that can be accessed from anywhere and that syncs with their PC/Mac for offline access. Easily share documents with others inside and outside your organization and control who can see and edit each file.
- Team sites: Enable easy access and sharing of documents with 10 GB of baseline storage plus 500 MB of storage per user. Share insights through interactive reports with Excel Services and Visio Services and view them on mobile device browsers that support HTML5.
- Corporate Social Network: Yammer collaboration software and business applications allow your employees to connect with the right people, share information across teams, and organize around projects so they can go further, faster.
- Office online: Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from a browser.
- Professional Digital Storyteling with Sway: With Sway, a new Office 365 app, you can easily create engaging, interactive web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, trainings and more—right from your phone, tablet, or browser. Sways are easy to share and look great on any screen.
- Apps for Office and SharePoint: New third-party and customer-developed apps work with Office and SharePoint to bring web services right into your documents and sites
- Search and discovery: Stay in the know. Search and discover content across Office 365 based on personalized insights. Office Delve is the first experience to be powered by Office Graph, a collection of analyzed signals or insights derived from each user’s behavior and relationships to content, topics, and contacts.
- Corporate video portal: Easily manage videos within your organization. Office 365 Video is a company-wide destination for video upload, sharing and discovery, and smooth playback across devices.
Store, sync, and share files simply
Always have the latest version of files
Having your files stored online makes it easy to store, organize, and share them, so you can work on documents with teammates, share reports with business partners, or connect with customers. Your files are always up to date, so everyone has access to the latest version.
Get room for all your files
With 1 TB of personal document storage, you can store all your files online and access them anywhere from your PC/Mac or your iOS, Android™, or Windows device.
Share with anyone you choose
You can share files inside and outside your company. You always control access.
Share internally and externally
You control access to files
In our networked world, file sharing isn’t restricted to inside the office. But inside or out, you control who sees and edits each file. And you can create, edit, and review with others to avoid back-and-forth hassles and save time in the process.
Work together on the same file
No more emailing documents around and losing track of the latest version. Easily add, respond to, and track comments and status updates on one version of the document.
The power of social networking
Social networking enhances collaboration and sparks innovation. Get updates on documents and sites delivered automatically.
Stay connected wherever you are
Always up to date, wherever you access it
Office 365 syncs emails, calendars, and contact information across your devices in real time. So it’s up to date, no matter what device is in your hand.
Scheduling made simple
Shared calendars let you see when people are free or busy at any time. Scheduling is easy and-as much as possible-hassle free. From anywhere.
Safeguard your mobile data
If you lose your phone, don't panic. With Office 365, you can wipe your data from it remotely to prevent unauthorized access to your information.
Your Office goes with you
Use your familiar tools anywhere
Office 365 provides applications you’re familiar with and files that are always accessible, always up to date. So online or off, at your desk or on the go, from your PC/Mac or your iOS, Android™, or Windows device, you can get to what you need, when and where you need it.
Get the full Office desktop
With many Office 365 plans, you can install the latest full Office applications on your devices, so you can work offline or online.
Manage it all simply
Office 365 applications stay up to date and are simple to use and manage, giving you more time to focus on your work.