List Price: $20/user/month. Discounted Price: $19.40/user/month = $232.80/user/year.
Subscription Period: 1 Year
Our Platinum Customers receive additional discounts.
Office 365 Enterprise E3
The best plan for businesses that need full productivity, communication and collaboration tools with the familiar Office suite, including Office Online.
Subscribed Offer Detail
Subscription Period : 1 Year
Billing Frequency : 1 Month
- Office suite: Always have the latest versions of: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Skype for Business and Access
- Office on PCs, tablets, and phones: Enjoy a fully installed Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets and iPad® and Android™ tablets, and most mobile devices. Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones.
- Email and calendars: Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or from a web browser using Outlook on the web. Take advantage of unlimited storage, 50 GB of storage in the user's primary mailbox, plus unlimited storage in the user's In-Place Archive.
- Advanced email: Use archiving and legal hold capabilities, plus unlimited storage, for compliance needs. Use data loss prevention (DLP) policies and policy tips that educate your users for additional compliance enforcement in email.
- Document and email access control: Rights Management Services enables you to restrict access to documents and email to specific people and to prevent anyone else from viewing or editing them, even if they are sent outside the organization.
- Online Meetings: Host online meetings with audio, HD video, and web conferencing over the Internet. Join meetings with a single touch or click from the smartphone, tablet, or PC of your choice.
- Meeting Broadcast: Broadcast Skype for Business meetings on the Internet to up to 10,000 people who can attend in a browser on nearly any device. Optionally include Bing Pulse for real-time polling and sentiment tracking, and Yammer, to enable dialogue during the broadcast.
- Instant messaging and Skype connectivity: Connect with other Skype and Skype for Business users via instant message, voice calls, and video calls, and let people know your availability with your online status.
- Simple file storage and sharing: OneDrive for Business gives each user 1 TB of personal cloud storage that can be accessed from anywhere and that syncs with their PC/Mac for offline access. Easily share documents with others inside and outside your organization and control who can see and edit each file.
- Team sites: Enable easy access and sharing of documents with 10 GB of baseline storage plus 500 MB of storage per user. Share insights through interactive reports with Excel Services and Visio Services and view them on mobile device browsers that support HTML5.
- Corporate social network: Yammer collaboration software and business applications allow your employees to connect with the right people, share information across teams, and organize around projects so they can go further, faster.
- Office Online: Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from any modern browser.
- Professional digital storytelling: With Sway, a new Office 365 app, you can easily create engaging, interactive web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, trainings and more—right from your phone, tablet, or browser. Sways are easy to share and look great on any screen.
- Mobility: Sync email, calendar, and contacts; access SharePoint sites; view and edit Office documents with Office Online using a browser on Windows Phone, iOS, and Android devices.
- Enterprise management of apps: Simplify management of apps in your organization with Group Policy, Telemetry, and Shared Computer Activation.
- Search and discovery: Stay in the know. Search and discover content across Office 365 based on personalized insights. Office Delve is the first experience to be powered by Office Graph, a collection of analyzed signals or insights derived from each user’s behavior and relationships to content, topics, and contacts.
- Corporate video portal: Easily manage videos within your organization. Office 365 Video is a company-wide destination for video upload, sharing and discovery, and smooth playback across devices.
- Voicemail integration (Unified Messaging): Hosted voicemail support with auto-attendant capabilities. Voicemails are recorded to Exchange Online and users can access them from Outlook, Outlook Web App, or a compatible mobile phone.
- Advanced compliance tools: With the unified eDiscovery Center, you can search across Exchange, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint mailboxes. Integration with advanced retention, archiving, and analytics enables in-place, predictive eDiscovery, increasing relevancy while decreasing cost and risk.
- Information protection: Rights management, data loss prevention, and encryption for Exchange Online, Skype for Business, and SharePoint Online help keep your content safe in email, IM and meetings, and team sites.
- Self-service Business Intelligence in Excel: Do more with the tool you already know: Excel. Discover and connect to data with Power Query, model and analyze this data with Power Pivot, and visualize insights in interactive reports and maps with Power View and Power Map. Power BI for Office 365 is a separate service that lets you easily set up an online gallery for your Excel reports so everyone in your organization can access the reports, share insights about the data, and collaborate from anywhere, on any device.
- Apps for Office and SharePoint: New third-party and customer-developed apps work with Office and SharePoint to bring web services right into your documents and sites.
Store, sync, and share files simply
Always have the latest version of files
Having your files stored online makes it easy to store, organize, and share them, so you can work on documents with teammates, share reports with business partners, or connect with customers. Your files are always up to date, so everyone has access to the latest version.
Get room for all your files
With 1 TB of personal document storage, you can store all your files online and access them anywhere from your PC/Mac or your iOS, Android™, or Windows device.
Share with anyone you choose
You can share files inside and outside your company. You always control access.
Share internally and externally
You control access to files
In our networked world, file sharing isn’t restricted to inside the office. But inside or out, you control who sees and edits each file. And you can create, edit, and review with others to avoid back-and-forth hassles and save time in the process.
Work together on the same file
No more emailing documents around and losing track of the latest version. Easily add, respond to, and track comments and status updates on one version of the document.
The power of social networking
Social networking enhances collaboration and sparks innovation. Get updates on documents and sites delivered automatically.
Stay connected wherever you are
Always up to date, wherever you access it
Office 365 syncs emails, calendars, and contact information across your devices in real time. So it’s up to date, no matter what device is in your hand.
Scheduling made simple
Shared calendars let you see when people are free or busy at any time. Scheduling is easy and-as much as possible-hassle free. From anywhere.
Safeguard your mobile data
If you lose your phone, don't panic. With Office 365, you can wipe your data from it remotely to prevent unauthorized access to your information.
Your Office goes with you
Use your familiar tools anywhere
Office 365 provides applications you’re familiar with and files that are always accessible, always up to date. So online or off, at your desk or on the go, from your PC/Mac or your iOS, Android™, or Windows device, you can get to what you need, when and where you need it.
Get the full Office desktop
With many Office 365 plans, you can install the latest full Office applications on your devices, so you can work offline or online.
Manage it all simply
Office 365 applications stay up to date and are simple to use and manage, giving you more time to focus on your work.