List Price: $35/user/month. Discounted Price: $34/user/month = $408/user/year.
Subscription Period: 1 Year
Our Platinum Customers receive additional discounts.
Office 365 Enterprise E5
The best plan for businesses that need advanced security and analytics in addition to full productivity, communication and collaboration tools.Office suite: Always have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Skype for Business and Access
- Office on PCs, tablets, and phones: Enjoy a fully installed Office experience across PCs, Macs, Windows tablets, iPad® and Android™ tablets, and most mobile devices. Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones.
- Online Meetings: Host online meetings with audio, HD video, and web conferencing over the Internet. Join meetings with a single touch or click from the smartphone, tablet, or PC of your choice.
- Meeting Broadcast: Broadcast Skype for Business meetings on the Internet for to up to 10,000 people, who can attend in a browser on nearly any device. Meetings include real-time polling and sentiment tracking, plus Yammer, to enable dialogue during the broadcast.
- PSTN conferencing: Enable attendees to join Skype for Business from any telephone by dialing a local access number, and dial out from a meeting to add others when needed. The dial-in capability is in addition to single-touch join options on PC, smartphone, and browser, and allows people to join an online meeting even in places with no Internet access.
- Modern voice with Cloud PBX: Make, receive, and transfer business calls in the office, at home, or on the road, using phone, PC, and mobile without the need for a traditional phone system. Choose PSTN calling plans delivered by Microsoft where available, or use existing phone lines at your locations.
- Instant messaging and Skype connectivity: Connect with other Skype for Business users via instant message, voice calls, and video calls, and let people know your availability with your online status. Share presence, IM, and audio calling with Skype users.
- Email and calendars: Use business-class email through a rich and familiar Outlook experience you can access from your desktop or from a web browser using Outlook on the web. Get 50GB of storage and unlimited archive storage per user. Also, send attachments up to 150 MB.
- Advanced email: Use archiving and legal hold capabilities, plus unlimited storage, for compliance needs. Use data loss prevention (DLP) policies and policy tips that educate your users for additional compliance enforcement in email.
- Document and email access control: Rights Management Services enables you to restrict access to documents and email to specific people and to prevent anyone else from viewing or editing them, even if they are sent outside the organization.
- Advanced information protection: Data loss prevention and encryption across Exchange Online, Skype for Business, and SharePoint Online help keep your content safe in email, IM and meetings, and team sites.
- Advanced security: Helps protect users against unknown and sophisticated threats hidden in emails, attachments, and links with Advanced Threat Protection. And with Customer Lockbox, you retain control and transparency by being able to limit access to data to only pre-assigned, two-factor-authenticated administrator approvals.
- Analytics tools: With the live dashboards and interactive reports of Power BI, non-technical users can visualize and analyze data with greater speed, efficiency, and understanding. Delve Analytics leverages your communications and collaboration data to provide individuals rich insights to help get time back and spend it effectively.
- File storage and sharing: OneDrive for Business gives each user 1 TB of personal cloud storage that can be accessed from anywhere and syncs with their PC/Mac for offline access. Easily share documents with others inside and outside your organization and control who can see and edit each file.
- Team sites: Enable easy access and sharing of documents with 10 GB of baseline storage plus 500 MB of storage per user. Share insights through interactive reports with Excel Services and Visio Services, and view them on mobile device browsers that support HTML5.
- Corporate social network: Yammer collaboration software and business applications allow your employees to connect with the right people, share information across teams, and organize around projects so they can communicate further, faster.
- Office Online: Create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from any modern browser.
- Professional digital storytelling: With Sway, a new Office 365 app, you can easily create engaging, interactive web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, trainings and more—right from your phone, tablet, or browser. Sways are easy to share and look great on any screen.
- Mobility: Sync email, calendar, and contacts; access SharePoint sites; view and edit Office documents with Office Online using a browser on Windows Phone, iOS, and Android devices.
- Enterprise management of apps: Simplify management of apps in your organization with Group Policy, Telemetry, and Shared Computer Activation.
- Search and discovery: Stay in the know. Search and discover content across Office 365 based on personalized insights. Office Delve is the first experience to be powered by Office Graph, a collection of analyzed signals or insights derived from each user’s behavior and relationships to content, topics, and contacts.
- Corporate video portal: Easily manage videos within your organization. Office 365 Video is a company-wide destination for video upload, sharing and discovery, and smooth playback across devices.
- Voicemail integration (Unified Messaging): Hosted voicemail support with auto-attendant capabilities. Voicemails are recorded to Exchange Online and users can access them from Outlook, Outlook Web App, or a compatible mobile phone.
- Compliance solutions: With the Compliance Center, you can search in-place across Exchange, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint mailboxes. Advanced eDiscovery fully integrates the Equivio machine learning, predictive coding, and text analytics platform to reduce the costs and challenges that come with sorting through large quantities of data for eDiscovery purposes by quickly zeroing in on what is relevant.
- Apps for Office and SharePoint: New third-party and customer-developed apps work with Office and SharePoint to bring web services right into your documents and sites.
- Add PSTN calling for a complete communications experience: Subscribe to calling plans from Office 365 and use existing phone numbers or get new ones. Add PSTN calling to Office 365 Enterprise E5 for $24.00 user/month, annual commitment. The $24.00 includes both international and domestic calling plans. Domestic only calling plans are available for $12.00. Tax is included in price.
Store, sync, and share files simply
Always have the latest version of files
Having your files stored online makes it easy to store, organize, and share them, so you can work on documents with teammates, share reports with business partners, or connect with customers. Your files are always up to date, so everyone has access to the latest version.
Get room for all your files
With 1 TB of personal document storage, you can store all your files online and access them anywhere from your PC/Mac or your iOS, Android™, or Windows device.
Share with anyone you choose
You can share files inside and outside your company. You always control access.
Share internally and externally
You control access to files
In our networked world, file sharing isn’t restricted to inside the office. But inside or out, you control who sees and edits each file. And you can create, edit, and review with others to avoid back-and-forth hassles and save time in the process.
Work together on the same file
No more emailing documents around and losing track of the latest version. Easily add, respond to, and track comments and status updates on one version of the document.
The power of social networking
Social networking enhances collaboration and sparks innovation. Get updates on documents and sites delivered automatically.
Stay connected wherever you are
Always up to date, wherever you access it
Office 365 syncs emails, calendars, and contact information across your devices in real time. So it’s up to date, no matter what device is in your hand.
Scheduling made simple
Shared calendars let you see when people are free or busy at any time. Scheduling is easy and-as much as possible-hassle free. From anywhere.
Safeguard your mobile data
If you lose your phone, don't panic. With Office 365, you can wipe your data from it remotely to prevent unauthorized access to your information.
Your Office goes with you
Use your familiar tools anywhere
Office 365 provides applications you’re familiar with and files that are always accessible, always up to date. So online or off, at your desk or on the go, from your PC/Mac or your iOS, Android™, or Windows device, you can get to what you need, when and where you need it.
Get the full Office desktop
With many Office 365 plans, you can install the latest full Office applications on your devices, so you can work offline or online.
Manage it all simply
Office 365 applications stay up to date and are simple to use and manage, giving you more time to focus on your work.